#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Today is the 17th day of 11/22.
Just wanted to put that out there...
Meme C/O DMDK

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

Dutch Anon. My English writing is limited 🥴....

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Done in 30.

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

Good morning.. love this meme.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Good Morning, Mildee...
Hope you and the pups have an awesome day!

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

hi my big brother!!! i absolutely love this!!! and you too of course!💞🙏😊

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication

I love you little sister.
Was thinking about you this A.M. and hope you are kicking butt!

(1) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

I'm Feeling It!

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Thx saved me a post :)

We Are With You, always.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

(2) Show this thread

IM SO THANKFUL!🙌

In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication

I am thankful too, (S.)

(1) Show this thread