Holy Crap Human Trafficking!
BQQM 🔥

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication

holy cow!!!! finally!!! when was this???

The last half hour on Fox no less. Also Newsmax, they are still talking about it. Sorry you didnt see it, watch a video, It was AWESOME! I almost fell over when i jeard James Comer say Hunter is involved in Human Trafficking, he is a bad man. (My ad lib). Then he said that Joe knew and was involved in Hunters dealings. BOOM!💥💥💥😊👍

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Cathyldup in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

BABOOMM!!! 👍👍👍🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

Expressly stated Joe is the "Big Guy" on Hunters laptop

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

He sure did!! I hope more comes out, the news people were Pathetic. The one chick reporter didnt show any interest, went to the J6 subject. Im saying to my hubby, This should be BIG NEWS and no one even gives a shit!! unreal!! 😠😠🤔🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread