Only people mentioned by @Kdoner12 in this post can reply

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication

You and I are NOT IN the big club. By the way, it’s the same big club they use to beat you over the head with all day long when they tell you what to believe.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2016/07/04/george-carlin-was-right-the-big-club/

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

In response Free Thinker to her Publication

I am sorry but why are you being so defensive. I never insinuated I was in any club. I am aware of “the club” and honestly I would never want to be in that club.

(1) Show this thread

Deep State is not just Dems...if you didn't know...you know now...thats why you need to drain the swamp....

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

In response Sleet Sir to his Publication

Its never been just about dems. The illusion we had a choice R v D. Both parties are foundationally dead. Time for a new party? 😊

(1) Show this thread

Husband, proud dad & grandpa, USMC vet, rower, student of God's word/ climate change/ancient history. Ex-covid, OEM DNA, immune to stupid

Banksters fund both sides of the wars... which THEY induce. No matter who "wins", banksters make out. Plus, the winner is indebted to the banksters.

What a racket.

In response Truth Sleuth to his Publication

Even worse, the illuminati consider each side of dead soldiers, "a luciferian sacrifice" THAT IS HOW DEMONIC they are.

(1) Show this thread