11/17 today is my birthday. Ive decided im going to try and quit smoking. I’d like to use VKs suggestion and ask everyone to help me manifest this into happening for good. ive quit a couple other times and fell back, so i really wanna try this. so if you could send some prayers, positive vibes my way i would greatly appreciate it! 🙏☺️

Only people mentioned by @NoVacks in this post can reply

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication

Happy belated birthday!

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

🙏❤️

The TRUTH shall set US free. We are all children of God Almighty (even those who are still asleep). Where We Go One We Go All

Prayers, love and positive vibes on their way to you that you overcome this terrible addiction. I've been off the cancer sticks now for 12 years. I read Allen Carr's easy way to stop smoking. Highly recommended. It repeats itself alot (its a form of brainwashing but in a good way).
Belated happy birthday as well Patriot (same day as me 🙌). Hope you had a good one.

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

In response Tom Grant to his Publication

thank you! and happy belated as well! 👊

(1) Show this thread

You can do it!!!

Happy Birthday Novaks 🙏🏼🥰🎂
My oldest Son’s Birthday was 11/17, special Day to me! ❤️
Wishing You strength in Your quest to stop smoking! I quit in 2001, best decision ever!

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

thank you! and happy belated to your son!

(1) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

happy birthday! mine was the 15th. I quit cold turkey. It is said to try drinking lots of water. It truly is an internal fight with your will power. Replace with something else. VK is right rhat when u quit u can smell cigarette smoke instantly on somwone else & u become a hardass advocate against it. Then I wonder why I smoked for so long. Didn’t want to end up like my folks who smoked since they were 18 & eventually died of COPD & heart disease. You CAN do this. Check in here daily if u need to for support. It’s better than any tobacco less support group imo👊💕💥🫵🙏🏻

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Thank you ! and happy belated! ive had plenty of practice quitting, so im planningbon this being it. 🙂

(1) Show this thread

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

You can do it.
Optimal health is great to assist, self of our life, our bodies and minds.
Mullen leaf known to clean out the lungs, nature has many answers.
Blessings on your journey.
Loving life, healthy, self love life.
Truth=love

💜🌍💜💥💥💥

The battle is always in the mind. Control the mind control the body. prayers.

I quit after many tears, anti-depressants, attemts, and 39 years of smoking. Nothing like a Pall Mall menthol on the patio bench. But I did it, but not before the beginnings of COPD symptoms. Once your lung tissues are gone, they are gone! That was my motivation to quit. Prayers for your success! And by the way, the front of the package taunted me--2 lions, like a family crest--a satanic kingdom. It does not rule me anymore! Praise the Lord!

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

just Blaze everytime u get an urge

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

happy birthday!

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

thank you

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

God - Family - Friends - Dog - Country - "Those (good) who know, cannot sleep"

Bit late but Happy Birthday and 👊 good luck!!

In response Love Life to her Publication

thank you!

(1) Show this thread

The AGE of the supercomp. is upon us..

Think of a kiss instead of a fume.
Think how you kick their asses, by NOT sucking it in, they want you to do that to kill your lungs and dump your emotions.
Think of kissing the most precious one instead and go there in your mind, if you can not otherwise. Experience that feeling, close your eyes. Re-do every time. Then mile, knowing, you kicked their asses again.
And again. You'll be superior in no time, smiles all day.

In response _AT_ 42_ to her Publication

thank you!

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Good luck. I have faith in you.

Everything fascinates me. Everything.

Kill stick kill ya

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Ask God...
I asked God...From my Heart...I was not strong enough on my own...from that moment I never smoked another cigarette. 53 years of smoking...that was 5/2020...you can do it

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 ✨🙌🏻✨💓

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

thank you!

(1) Show this thread

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

Happy Birthday, that is an amazing gift to give yourself! Sending you tonnes of positive thoughts and strength!

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

thank you!

(1) Show this thread

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

You've got this!

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

☺️

(1) Show this thread

Prayers my dad was able to kick the habit. :)

In response Diana Dale to her Publication

thank you! my dad did to yrs ago so im trying to use him for inspiration as well!

(1) Show this thread

God✝️ Family is everything 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA🇺🇸

🙏

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

Oh, and Happy Birthday!!!!

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

You got this, brother! My wife quit after being a daily smoker, like first thing in the morning and all day. I was praying one day she would stop - and one day, she quit for no reason. Its been 8 months and she doesn't even care to think of it anymore - even when drinking! You can do it, too, fren!

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

Sending you prayers and positive vibes🙏
Happy Birthday🎉

In response Victoria Lynn to her Publication

thank you!

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

🙏🎂🙏Happy birthday!!! What a great gift for yourself. I'll pray for strength for you.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

thank you!

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Happy birthday
Happy 2 help🙏
vibes sent😤

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

thank you!

(1) Show this thread