Trump Will Always be MY President - Law&Order, GOD & family. We the People - FREEDOM of SPEECH - Truth Seeker - LIGHT - WWG1WGA

Ik someone who just became a lawyer 25yrs younger than me, kenw her since shes been born, she actually posted a political fact chk against my post of Mike Lindell video, I am truely trying to red pill her / she is so so lost / a truely lost generation

Did she watch it or just fack check you and say it ws "wrong"? I find a lot of people refuse to even look at evidence.

Only people mentioned by @PatriotPartyDes in this post can reply

Trump Will Always be MY President - Law&Order, GOD & family. We the People - FREEDOM of SPEECH - Truth Seeker - LIGHT - WWG1WGA

In response Desirae Patriot to her Publication

so far she has watched 1/2

lol she still hasnt responded, ill let ya know when she does, i asked a couple of red pill friends to join my conversation w/her on fb. I really feel bad for her, they need to wake the fook up

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

All you can do is share your information ( plant seeds) that you think will work for that person. i choose wisely what i send to each person. it depends on where they are on their awakening journey. Do not give up on them and pray for guidance and pray the seeds take hold.

IM asking her now