DARPA had this surveillance capability almost a decade ago. Imagine what they have now. Wonder if they have footage like this around the Capital on January 6th.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGxNyaXfJsA

1.8 gigapixel ARGUS-IS. World's highest resolution video surveillance platform by DARPA - YouTube

1 million terabytes a day saved forever.The ARGUS array is made up of several cameras and other types of imaging systems. The output of the imaging system is...

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Sorry. It was lost with the moon landing footage.

Theres 14,000 hours worth of footage yet to be released

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

its much stranger then fiction i can feel it

I bet [they] still couldn't track MH370
🙄🙄

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

and what about Space Force? 🤩

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Dirt box. Cell phone data interception.

We have it all. :)

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

; ).

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I was Tracking planes over Arizona Doing The Old Man in The Middle Data Grab Or Push. Dirt Box And Sting Ray.
It's Go To Make The D/S Crazy That We Know What They Are Up To And What To Look For.

(2) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

DEEP STATE DARPA. we will never know.

Only followers of this user (@LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

Nobody cares anymore.
I'm sick of paying taxes to people and entities that have all this info and DO NOTHING!
I don't even want to know about their capabilities that we pay for and its used to screw us over.
Let's put "Property of China" on their lapels.

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

Nobody cares anymore.
I'm sick of paying taxes to people and entities that have all this info and DO NOTHING!
I don't even want to know about their capabilities that we pay for and its used to screw us over.
Let's put "Property of China" on their lapels.