I am embarrassed for my actions yesterday. I am a grown man who allowed my emotions get the better of me and spilled so many negative vibes here, all because I was upset with myself.

I love this AU family, I do. I don’t want to think where I’d be if I didn’t have this family support here.

Bless us all!

Only people mentioned by @Dman72 in this post can reply

For the love of God, Country and President Trump

hang in there. im sure we all go through upsets and doubts.

It's all good! You gotta let the steam out every now and again. Much love

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

In response Erin Larson to her Publication

Much love in return my long time fren!!!

bless!

(1) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Amen Friend alot of were very emotional we love our country and we want it back but we must trust those in charge as they are doing this with the best possibly outcome and least possible lives lost yes there have been lives lost this is still war but our side is winning thanks for coming back we need each other God Speed Patriot!

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

Right back at you Patriot!

Bless and thank you for your words!

(1) Show this thread

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

GOD'S got this, hang in there

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

GOD'S got this, hang in there

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

No need for apologies D! Families share emotions and are there for one another when we need a lift. Glad to see you are still with us to finish whar we started! 👊🏻

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

Bless you Patriot! In it together!

(1) Show this thread