Only people mentioned by @Kellie in this post can reply

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

Only followers of this user (@SusyCaz) can see their posts

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

The stupidity of this post is overwhelming. it was 2024 all over his podium/. His filing states 2024. You people need to STOP dreaming up BS. unreal. WAKE UP cause apparently people posting this shit is unreal.

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

How do you explain the 19 flags? Are you aware that America was transformed into US Corporation in 1871? The Corporation was put into bankruptcy so that we can legally declare financial obligations null and void. We have also switched back to a Republic. It doesn't make sense that Trump would file to run in 2024 when he's been de facto president while the military controls the government.
Take a look at videos of DC. They're on Nancy Drew's Telegram channel. The White House is empty and DC is too. All federal buildings are vacant.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Time will tell. Future proves past...

(2) Show this thread