i can see all true Trumpers on au today are in very good moods, some posts are hilarious!! Keep on Trumpin my friends!!

Only people mentioned by @Georgigirl in this post can reply

In response Georgeann Adriano to her Publication

🍿🐸🍿🐸🍿🐸🍿🐸🍿🐸🍿🐸🍿🐸🍿🐸🍿

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Sitting out of the box of crazies, just enjoting the circus! Comfy and positive here.

trumping goin on

This is the day tgat the Lord has made!
We will rejoice and be glad in it! 🥳🎉🌈🎵🎶🎵

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

Being okay angers evil; being okay enough to kid around is what angers evil inconsolably; being able to continue to love DJT unconditionally is what destroys evil to its core.

That said, I suppose I am okay that DJT didn’t announce he finally bought Antarctica and was inviting us all there to hear Nugent and Kid Rock play live. Some stuff can wait.

I am ever so slightly disappointed there was no confetti made from shredded ballots. Maybe someday *sigh*

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

😁👍👍

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Trump 2023!