I tried to imagine how a Civil war would look but I can only come up with Patriots having no enemies to fight. We aren't as divided as they make us seem. The people responsible will be far away from any warzone.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

We just want to have fun! Unite! Love thy neighbor! God is Good!

FJB .......Trump is my President

VK i noticed on videos shared and near my area most of the immigrants are men don’t see no women or children . Was they sent here for evil reasons ? Are they even human ?

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

Mercenaries.

(1) Show this thread

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

That is why, if there must be a civil war, it is not one that we could ever take it out to the open battlefield. We are up against foes vastly superior to us and so different strategies on our part would be required and we could never expect it to be drawn to its conclusion overnight. Expect such a conflict to take years to conclude and to be conducted more or less like a surgical operation.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

❤️🤗❤️

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

far from the turbulent space.

probably in Antarctica 🤔

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

What about tha millions that have invaded our border? What about all the foreign soldiers, pilots, tankers, ect that have been trained by our military over the yrs that they can't seem to find anymore? They just hangin out waitin on the word or what?

If the spooks can make some Jan 6 bs dressed as "patriots" wtf makes me think for a second that foreign armies are not already stationed here? Infiltrate a civil war type thing....

I have watched all dis well before Q came into the scene, nothing seems to mention any of this?

wtf, over-

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

yes that rings true to me to VK.

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

So many contingencies.

Remember to look for miracles...

That is a beautiful vision.

I was literally just talking to a friend about this a few hours ago!

I see it more like the sane people throwing pies at the idiots.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

The people responsible always are far away

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

We are being divided more than you know. This Q plan and the MAGA Movement is also dividing us. I had a lot of faith in this plan until this last round of election fraud and nothing being done about it. All I have heard in two years now is, "We have it All!" Then turn around again a beg us to make sure we get out and vote. Why? It is only another stolen election! I won't ever Vote again for anyone. My time is more precious to me than being used. I have gotten so much disinformation from MAGA and Q Plan but, they run the MSM down for it. Oh I am awake, and I see just as my bullshit here as I do on the MSM. Your base will be getting smaller and smaller for there are a lot of us feed up with everything.

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

In response Love Jesus to her Publication

….before coming to any conclusions DYOR is a must in this fight.

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

In response Love Jesus to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

This assumes Patriot White Hats have disabled evils mind control communication... the means by which it will create its zombie army, from its narcissistic leftists.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

The good news is that the modern zombies are easy to take down.

Just call them the wrong pronoun and they will self implode.

(1) Show this thread

Good Afternoon/Evening, VK.

./sync

Caps = 80 > 8 > 26.
TS = 3:23 > 26.

Nov 01, 2017 1:41:54 AM EDT
Anonymous
Think about it logically.
The only way is the military. Fully controlled. Save & spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker).
Biggest advanced drop on Pol.

[They] want/need us divided.
The MSM must fall.
Dark to LIGHT.

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

❤️Thank you so much for this. It means a lot as I am hit with shadowy thoughts at my vantage point sometimes. I need to continually recenter and remember. It can hit me hard because of actual /natural vulnerabilities. I am best to keep working on centering and things my forte. Meditating and fighting on a level I can. It is fight enough. I am small in natural but bigger out there.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Gotta give it up to people like this! The unwavering. I admire it and envy it. Not going to fault myself however for feeling sick over all of this. I still support Trump and still believe he is fighting for us...somehow I will get back to being the strong warrior that I was...my head and heart need a wee break and I don't think that's wrong.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Love him and am with him totally. Never quit. Isn’t that a message Trump gave the world long before this was active?

(5) Show this thread

We need to get the MSM out of rhe mix!

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

wouldnt need firearms for the ones in disagreement. would likely be some sort of slap fight with eyes closed. could block and over power with hugs, put your hand on their head while they swing or just push them over anyways.

♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

Once the Truth comes out, I'm positive that very few will sit on the side of Evil....

But there in lies the secret 'The Truth Needs to Come Out'

No, we are not nearly as divided as they would like for everyone to believe, we are just on different levels of awareness to the lies & manipulations

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

You did see the riots in Oregon and Washington, right? That’s what we would be contending with. Mass chaos in the beginning, but it won’t take long for them to tuck their tails and run. That is, if the Soros machine dries up.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

lol had a lot of other memes.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Reality Check 😆

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

🦅🦅🦅PUSSIES< lol TRYNA be more lady like, FK the enemy. GOD BLESS THE USA>

(7) Show this thread

The only way to have civil war is jail and or execution for all politicians ruduce to 10%

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

VK - That’s great news! If you haven’t seen it…..We’ve got this!

#FamilyIsEverything
#Trump2023
#LoveWins