"cooked their children"
"The children have become food for them"
"Your children have become food..."

@ 13 min on-
"These that SHALL REJECT HIM shall be SHOCKED
AT HOW HE TAKES THE GIANT DOWN"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAOuh0Adl8w

KIM CLEMENT PROPHECY | SUPREME COURT, DRAIN THE SWAMP - YouTube

Subscribe Here: https://www.youtube.com/joejoedawson?sub_confirmation=1? If you would like to partner or sow in today's word please visit one of the resourc...

Only people mentioned by @LoveTump in this post can reply

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

IMO....I believe he was reading from a script.. He was placed there to provide this information for a reason. He is definitely TEAM TRUMP though.

*American PatriQt* 1A-2A *Trump Supporter* *1776 Restore the Republic* Abolish 1871 Act. *LUKE 8:17*

Yes, and Kim even predicted TWO presidents and that "he" FOOLED THEM ALL which obviously is referring to Trump. Trey Smith does an awesome job breaking down Kims prophesies, been listening to Trey for yrs. But the accuracy is mind blowing. There are many other remote viewers as well as those that specialize in reverse speech who have confirmed everything that is occurring right now is actually true, that humanity does win, and that, there better days ahead which helps give faith to the non believers or those that just need that extra confirmation.😍

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

He was a true prophet. And now he is with the Lord. We have lost a remarkable man and he has gained the kingdom of Heaven. His daughter still carries on. God Bless her. 💞💓🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Trump supporter, Patriot, wine lover, exercise fanatic, spin instructor, protector of daughter with a disability. From New England

Kim was amazing. Met him a few times

Trump supporter, Patriot, wine lover, exercise fanatic, spin instructor, protector of daughter with a disability. From New England

Who do you all think is the "next Snowden"?

Proud wife and momma of 4 ❤️✝️🇺🇸🐎 Trump is still my president!

DEVINE Ya'll

USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

Amazing how accurate he has been...

Christian descended from a Captain in the Revolutionary War.

Hubby found Kim Clement videos in 2015. Didn't learn about the plan till a year ago when we started watching Praying Medic. I trust everytning is coming together.

In response Camille 317 to her Publication

i was tossed from twitter, where can i find the praying medic?

(1) Show this thread

Patriot ,farmer, grandmother, Reiki Master, believer, from NH

I loved this man and his many prophecies. His family continues his good work