The world never knew how resilient the Brazilian people are. The Cabal has awakened a nation of people who will FIGHT until they cannot FIGHT anymore. They are a proud sea of good. Pray for Brazil as you pray for other nations of people fighting to remain free.

Only people mentioned by @MamaT in this post can reply

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

Brazil Supreme Court
Boom💥

“I would rather die on my feet then live on my knees”

These people have realized that meme’s are useless for getting results!

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Dan Smith to his Publication

Memes were a tool to bypass filters and AI on Twitter and other SM platforms originally. Because technology has dumbed down reading comprehensively to 3 minutes tops, Memes serve a good purpose if the maker understands how to put a message out with pictures and few words that will strike a chord in the reader.

Many countries outside the US have restricted internet and poor economic conditions where Memes wouldn't work.

Memes were the tanks on the ground in the digital war.

(1) Show this thread

Brazilian. Family is everything. Seeking truth. No to Left thoughts and narratives.

dear, thks for bring up our pictures up here! we have been faughting against the globalist since the 1st day of our Pres Bolsonaro took place as president in 2018. we dont accept neither recognize criminal Lula as our president starting 1st jan 2023 (lula and the system are the evil working foe the globlalists). we are not leaving the streets until we break the system. watch us as monday we are going “to stop” the country - full strike !

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Lucilla FPC to her Publication

WE ARE WITH YOU! ❤🙏❤

(1) Show this thread

Just want the American Dream for my family.

is this recent video ? im asking cause ppl on twit are saying its 2016

In response Melissa Lee to her Publication

In response Melissa Lee to her Publication

See the green square flag in my first video? See it now in this video after the camera pans past the scaffolds.

(3) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

the brazilian crowds are amazing, what the enemy planned for evil, God is taking back for His own🙏♥️🙏

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

Thanks for your support Mama Tee!! Love you fren!
BTW. just so happens 42 is my number and your post matches 42 both ways and a 17!)

I am so very grateful for this whole network of support here on AU (you guys are really my family).

Love you too Fren!! Let's DO THIS!

(1) Show this thread

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

Is this where we are ...@RealVincentKennedy 👇(why are pics posting sideways)

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

In response Lili MoM to her Publication

attn@vincentkennedy 👆

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Lili MoM to her Publication

why sideways, maybe my eyes but a little blurry

(2) Show this thread

WHY ARE AMERICANS NOT DOING THIS???? we are so complacent!!!

In response Paisley Park to her Publication

Never mistake complacency for lack of caring. IF Americans were deeply threatened and saw the tide against our military turning with our help desperately needed - there would be no amount of free space in the streets left to stand. We would fill these streets FAST. The LARGEST civilian army in the world is the armed American Patriot. You are safer not assembling like this here in America currently. We are free to go about our schedules without hindrance. Not so in Brazil and most other nations in unrest right now.

There is coming a time SOON when we will CELEBRATE in the streets and the former ticker parades of NYC won't hold a torch to it.

(1) Show this thread

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

The effectiveness of action produces results.
Both good and bad.
Those results are a great educational tool.
Application of effective results are learned and shared.
WATCH.
What works, works evrywhere.

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

✨That's an awesome sight! So many brave patriots attempting to ssve their country. Bless them all and🙏🏻 for them to win!💖

Brazillient

Patriot. Trump Supporter. Tear is for Maddie McCann and all abused children.

Wouldn't it be a hoot if those same brave and honorable Brazilian"s were in the millions of illegal immigrants that have infiltrated our borders and end up being the ones saving us from the Globalist? At this point I don't think American's have it in them anymore.