Only people mentioned by @perfectsliders in this post can reply

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

😂

i would love to see that

i agree completely with Kim 😳 never thought Id be saying that, or many of the things I say lately 😂

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

My Man! 😆🤣🤣🤣😂

Kim is white hat now. Biden is a dog who should be beaten with a stick. Kim is right

Bibliophile . Knitter . Homeschool mom . Retired . CHRISTIAN . PATRIOT 🇺🇸

One of favorite tweets...it never gets "old."

Twitter AmIADeathEater @death_ia Thought revolution is the best revolution

Ya know, the peeps that the MSM told me to hate, weirdly enough they hate my enemy. Not saying I condone everything Rocket Man does, but I'm cool with keeping an open mind and cool with letting him have first turn with the stick.

That's what I'm talking about!!!

Patriot, Mom, Christian ✝️ Trump supporter

Yes Rocket Man.... We agree! I really miss Trump and his nicknames for everyone.

Survivor of 15 yrs of child sexual abuse. But I won. Love God, my children, grandbabies, guns, and patriots.Save the children they need you.

i like him more all the time 🤣🤣

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND COUNTRY. FOR THE BREATH OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY... Telegram: https://t.me/My_Name_Is_MarQ_1111

Soynds Beautiful, No?

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

i don't disagree with that

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Kim is not what the media has told us... do the dig...

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

I couldn't agree more, Chairman Kim | North Korea called former U.S. Vice President Joe Biden a “rabid dog” that “must be beaten to death with a stick.” https://nypost.com/2019/11/15/north-korea-calls-biden-a-rabid-dog-who-should-be-beaten-to-death-with-a-stick/