Only people mentioned by @Couggirl7 in this post can reply

In response Coug girl7 to her Publication

elections are the problem. we need to end all politics.

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Yes, lets end all politics and all politicians. We don't need people representing us, speaking for us. We can do that ourselves.

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Yes, lets end all politics and all politicians. We don't need people representing us, speaking for us. We can do that ourselves.

(2) Show this thread

Proud to be Canadian, ashamed of my Govt.

He may not have said a run 2024, but he said 2024 will be here before we know it....to me it suggests he was referring to 2024

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

In response Sandy Mack to his Publication

Trump's stating "2024 will be here before we know it" is true no matter what. Word games maybe?

(1) Show this thread

Have faith...

Aware of enough lies that I am suspicious of every truth - and the truth does not care about your feelings...INFJ Sigma

United States (capital U) is the corporation. The united States of America (small u) is the Republic. As in States united are America. Not a singular proper noun like Kmart, or Walmart, etc.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

BULLSHIT..heard him with my own ears..2024. You people need hearing aids.

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Yep. He said 2024. Just because he didn't say it the first time he announced he was running doesn't mean he didn't say it later on. People either tuned out or have selective hearing, but he clearly said 2024.

(1) Show this thread

March 2023 ♡

great point...

Patriot🇺🇸 #GodWins #SaveOurChildren 🌑Dark to Light💫 #WWG1WGA God Bless America 🇺🇸🇺🇸

info?

In response T.M Manley to her Publication

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

In response T.M Manley to her Publication
(2) Show this thread