Only people mentioned by @Patriot777_ in this post can reply

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

After all the hatred that has been spewed upon the entire Trump Family the past seven years, I don't blame her at all.

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

????????????????? SORRY, NEVER TRUSTED HER. SHE HAS TURNED ON HER FATHER A COUPLE OF TIMES. 1/6 COMMETEE FOR ONE.

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

Interesting.

Only followers of this user (@SSchmotz) can see their posts

Maybe she can't because of her weirdo husband? Lots being exposed...

In response Loret Alen to his Publication

im thinking it has to do with him.

(1) Show this thread

I put my career on hold for a while to stay home with my young daughter. I was fortunate to be able to do so and will never regret my decision. Unless Ivanka begins throwing arrows at her dad, I will continue to respect her decision

when I was broken and cried out to God, He answered. Knock and the door shall be opened. Seek and ye shall find. His grace, Love & peace.

I respect that choice.

Retired former Mktg. Comm Graphic Art. Married to Ron. Crazy for Vegas Golden Knights & Hockey pets! I love America! #SAVEAMERICA

Saw someone’s post it on TG. I went to her Instagram it isnt there. Just photos of Tiffany’s wedding. etc.

In response Pamela McKenzie to her Publication

i think its still on her instagram story now

In response Pamela McKenzie to her Publication

its on her Facebook story still too

(2) Show this thread