"I am again announcing my candidacy for President of the United States." - 45

There was no mention of 2024. Read between the lines.

#Trump2023

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Well...my husband got up and walked out. I told him...he didn't say 2024. Everyone is just assuming it. Now I don't know what's going on with that filing that going around...but...My stomach feels kind of sick.

Yah...then he said it toward the end. k. I need to buck the frump up...and remember that only a handful truly KNOW THE PLAN....and that optics are important....our enemies MUST feel both terrified...and comfortable at the same time...to make themselves known and do things that will be obvious to the world that they truly are evil.

Only people mentioned by @KimmysConjecturingAgain in this post can reply

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

Optics are important but I think it is all to confuse us further. Just think about the optics when Trump was flying Airforce 1 after the election was stolen & pedojoe was inaugurated. To everyone that appeared he was still President but we were wrong. If he was still President the country & the world would not be in this state. The most powerful have always played both sides of the fence in every war for at least the last 200 years, getting richer each time. This is absolutely a war & whether Trump is an active participant in the globalist plan or just a pawn, there will be no USA left if we have to wait until January 2025 for him to come back. Again looking at optics, he pushed the vax even when most of us here new the dangers. Every explanation I have read about his stance on the vax was weak at best. So we all really need to keep a very open mind about what is really happening.