Next Speaker of the House is a big deal as they may end up being an interim President.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

I always thought it was Grassley then 120 days later elections because of nesara.

(1) Show this thread
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

😁
Yes , third in the succession, right (in case of removing POTUS and VP)

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

Dont you ever fotget it !!!

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Carminda Camara to her Publication

he Signed it John Kennedy not John Kennedy Jr. intresting

(1) Show this thread

Patriot - Committed to helping people help themselves - Christ Follower - Remnant

God help us! Kevin McCarthy is a RINO and is corrupt. Maybe he'll be forced to resign because Trump has all the dirt of the RINO's?

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

So might be a dumb question. Aren’t we forgetting about Mike Pence was Trumps VP pick in 2020 election. So if election somehow gets overturned wouldn’t he be Trumps VP, hence Pence potential Speaker of the House?

In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication

He is in the court case that just came out. He is apart of the crime.

(1) Show this thread

Trump Follower....WWG1WGA....SAVE THE CHILDREN......Christian...Conservative...

Didn’t the Repubs. already vote to make McCarthy speaker of the House?

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

In response CWWard Ward to her Publication

He currently doesn’t have enough votes.

(1) Show this thread

if Bidan and Harris are impeached, then its likely the Democratic Pro Tempore is also tossed and the Senate goes Republican due to fraud.

The previous Republican Pro Tempore was Grassley.

So it would be Trump and Grassley as POTUS and VP after impeachment.

I always figured Trust Grassley meant Grassley would be interim prez. but maybe its because he was to become VP in the event Trump became Speaker and then POTUS.

In response The Deflationist to his Publication

Grassley is listed as a defendant in the case.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good morning Vincent Kennedy!
What we gonna do today?

Nana thinking logically here for just a moment.
Yeah I know sometimes that is a bit wonky but anyway:

Do we REALLY BELIEVE that the same Republicans that will now control the House are going to REALLY publicly expose their own corrupt and criminal deeds when the majority of the Republican leadership are themselves involved and just as corrupt as the Dems???

NANA just cant seem to picture how that would be allowed to happen, can you?

Trust Grassley

Patriot - Committed to helping people help themselves - Christ Follower - Remnant

In response The Deflationist to his Publication

Grassley is a Freemason...33 degree, I believe.

(1) Show this thread

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

HOW CAN DJT BECOME SPEAKER ?? UNDER THE OLD AMERICA THE CORPORATION AND OR THE NEW REPUBLIC LEGALLY BY THE CONSTITUTION? THOUGHT THEY HAD TO VOTE FOR SPEAKER WITH THE CABNIT MEMBERS THEY HAVE IN THE OFFICE AT THE TIME PLS EXPLAIN

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

Tell me this isn't that person...

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

If the NEW House puts Trump in as Speaker of the House and the SC rules in favor of Brunson's suit to remove Joe and Kamala, then the Speaker would be in line as the interim President, correct? Trump DID NOT specify 2024 in his announcement last night.....that was the media that has been hyping that the past several days! We shall see!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication

Fact! He said he is running...not a specific date.

imo, all President Trump did, was focus the fake news media 100% back on him. This will only ensure to root out all the fake conservatives. Those hidden in the cracks will by proxy expose themselves.

(1) Show this thread

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

If the NEW House puts Trump in as Speaker of the House and the SC rules in favor of Brunson's suit to remove Joe and Kamala, then the Speaker would be in line as the interim President, correct? Trump DID NOT specify 2024 in his announcement last night.....that was the media that has been hyping that the past several days! We shall see!

Follower of Jesus/ Husband / Father ...all of which I am undeserving but Most appreciative

Given McCarthy does not have the votes and besides DJT, who in anyone's opinion fits the bill in this movie?

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

President McCarthyism is going to suck.

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

hopeful

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Just now heard them say we DO NOT have a clear winner of the House.

So after Trump announced they now gonna steal the House too?
Lets see?

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

the way i see it, they have to steal it. wh know they have to steal it. they baited them to steal it with trumps impending announcement, now we will throw in trump as speaker talk to bait them further. they will steal it. then the crime is complete.

(1) Show this thread

Grassley

In response WarriQr Princess to her Publication

i agree

TRUST GRASSLEY

(1) Show this thread

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

just think guys... if the p and vp are removed who becomes the p? speaker of the house...

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Are we approaching that anticlimatic moment you have spoken of?

Looks like it will be McCarthy. Like him or not, seems fitting as it was Joseph McCarthy that went to war against communists in the 50's. McCarthyism 2.0

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

what has Rick Grennell been up to....I like him!

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

I did smile when President Trump said Pelosi was fired and on her way to another country😁

In response Ange Love to her Publication

GITMO BOUND FOR SURE. DIDNT NEED A DE-CODER FOR THAT ONE. 👍👊

(1) Show this thread

@vincentkennedy can you explain how there can be members of congress, members of senate or speaker of the house after this selection finished when none of them gets ratified in Hall of Records???
not ratifeid in Hall of Records makes them unlawful

There can only be theatrical show like the one you are all watching now
with pretent to be congressman, pretend to be senator,with pretend to be president and pretend to be former president of USA

Are you willing participant in the show of both cabals or are you against cabals???

it is time fot you q black sun people to decide , black sun or humanity

Yep. We live in a CGI generated wag the dog matrix. it is maddening for those who cam see. This is the most difficult for me to accept. Everything is fake and fraudulent which emits a negative energy.

(1) Show this thread

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

Interesting connections ...

Trump Follower....WWG1WGA....SAVE THE CHILDREN......Christian...Conservative...

In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication

Didn’t the Repub. House already vote to make McCarthy speaker?

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication

13th Speaker, 11th president = 123

(3) Show this thread

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

.!

The AGE of the supercomputer.. everything is an intelligence..test.

Waaa?

I won’t lie, I didn’t like this at all, when you first posted it, but, I’m warming up to the idea now, VK.

WWG1WGA

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

I can see that and a few more ways anons have posted..
just as long as I get friends and family back or at least
hearing some of them say you were right, by Trump coming
back which will keep them from wanting to institutionalize me

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

It sounds like the public won't be hearing the whole, entire TRUTH, that's what it sounds like.

(3) Show this thread