#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

"the one thing about "The Pause", if you want to call it that, is that everyone will see what we have to do." ~DJT

Only people mentioned by @joeqpublic3608 in this post can reply

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

@vicentkennedy "10 days from now until "Black Friday".!?

🇮🇹🇺🇸Italian-American daughter of immigrants who became U.S. citizens and helped make America great! ❤️🇱🇷☀️🙏🏻❤️ #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

I’m tired of dates, but what’s tge alternative? Is Q just a way of keeping patriots quiet? I’m not sure and I don’t have any answers, but one thing I do know is that I am MAGA even more so now. I’m choosing to 🐝+ even though the world around us is falling apart.
Maybe Q was just supposed to help open our eyes to what’s really going on in the world because we had our heads buried in surviving our daily lives.
Ok Joe, so 10 more days to something. I hope its eventful…. 🤞🏻🙏🏻😘🇺🇸

During Trumps first term I noticed that the FB "sponsored ads" would mention a Hollywood actors and that actor would end up dead the following week. Cancer, a car accident or getting sued by pharma over cbd. Something. I use to clip then and post them in groups that I support and no one else could grasp what I was sharing.
Today my daughter stated that she is being bombarded, more than years before, with "black Friday" ads. She has no apps on her phone and uses if mainly text and call. I did not think much of it till this post and your@vicentkennedy comment.

(2) Show this thread