Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4 In him was life, and the life was the light of men. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.
6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. 7He came as a witness, to bear witness about the light, that all might believe through him. 8 He was not the light, but came to bear witness about the light.

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Amen!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

esus is King, He is a LARGE piece of God Himself in an Earth suit vessel.
In my opinion, and everyone has one, He came here to show us that we are also a piece of God in these Earth suits with the power to do the same things that He did once we find our direct connection to God. And also to reconcile us back to him and restore our rights to Earth thro his promise to give Earth to Adam and his seed.

From what I felt in His actual presence, God is everything, and my that I mean literally everything everywhere, every piece of matter, energy, frequency, everything in existence.

I will be excited to finally see what all the ancient records found under the Vatican say without a humans tinkering with them.

One last thing but the biggest thing. When I was in God's presence, the being with me was pure Love, there was no shaming, no fear based do this or I'll throw you in a pit of fire AT ALL!
The very first thing I noticed was there WAS NO evil or negatives with him at all, NONE!

Pray & Save yourself. What it's always been about. Believe.

Pray & Save yourself. What it's always been about. Believe.

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Yes, thank you Doq!πŸ™β€οΈ

4EVA N ALWAYS

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

πŸ™β€οΈ

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Amen

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

All of my hope is found in the one who holds my salvation!

πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΏπŸŒŽ

πŸ’―%

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

AMEN!!

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

AMEN... it's ALL about Him.

Thank you Doq, the best thing I’ve heard all night❀️

Only followers of this user (@Parnelli) can see their posts

I love Jesus, Family, and the USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Together we win πŸ™πŸΌπŸΈ

πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈ