Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

What else happened tonight that we don't know about yet? 🤔

Wife, Mom, Patriot. Once you know, there is no turning back. The truth will set us free.

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

like projected exactly on the simpsons

Yeah. kinda feel like charlie brown kicking a football. After 2020 and 2022 there isnt much faith that 2024 will be any different. Even with Trump and the continuation of the public eye opening. But here we go. we can soend the next two years hyping ourselves up for them to pull the football away from us again.

Patriot - Committed to helping people help themselves - Christ Follower - Remnant

Screw getting more votes! Fix 2020 and 2022!
Let's hope the new house starts investigations...but remember Trump didn't pursue HRC after taking office...so far, blah, blah, blah. He's part of this mess...all bark and no bite! Sorry Patriots...love you all but I've had enough.

Patriot - Committed to helping people help themselves - Christ Follower - Remnant

Let's hope the new house starts investigations...but remember Trump didn't pursue HRC after taking office...so far, blah, blah, blah. He's part of this mess...all bark and no bite! Sorry Patriots...love you all but I've had enough.

Just a deplorable gal in Alaska. Praying that our repentance has allowed for God's grace upon the United States of America! #MAGA

I think there are a lot of disappointed patriots watching this speech.

Banned on multiple platforms. Love God/Family/Country to the core. Save The Children. Lifelong Geek. Awake 25+ years. Always more to learn.

What a load of sh*t.

Who cares until they resolve 2020 & 2022.

And if they don't resolve the election fraud and he "wins", anyone with half a brain will know he was selected and not elected.

He needed to do a lot more than this tonight.

Banned on multiple platforms. Love God/Family/Country to the core. Save The Children. Lifelong Geek. Awake 25+ years. Always more to learn.

What a load of sh*t.

And if they don't resolve the election fraud and he "wins", anyone with half a brain will know he was selected and not elected.

What a load of sh*t.

Patriotism runs deep in my blood; my ancestors fought in wars since the Revolution to preserve FREEDOM. Victory or Death! #WakeUpAmerica

?