I'll try to keep this short. My daughter whom i didnt speak to for 2 yrs during this pLandemic..we started speaking again in January. Now she calls me alot. I have been slowly redpilling her. TODAY, I told her about Q. She was asking alot of questions...mainly about BYEdun being alive or dead. She's almost fully awake. oh and she got the jab Dec 31, 2021. Two weeks before she contacted me -- asking if i was ok. Guess covid scared her cause after the jab she started learning about the heart problems along with it. I love thats she is waking up. I really thought she wouldnt ever understand or even care. This is VERY hopeful for those still asleep.

Only people mentioned by @Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏🙏

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

my mother started waking up gradually
yet not fully After Warpspeed Shot,
pfizer.

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication

well, Qperation Warpspeed
is Time Travel.

(1) Show this thread

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

Cheers!
Thanks for sharing your smile.
I got 2 daughters, they're not there yet.
I am happy for you, promising progress.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

awee..well hopefully they will get there.

(1) Show this thread

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Geat story
we need more like that.

I'm so happy for you....hoping that it will happen for me and my daughter. We had a BIG blowup over the vaccine and made peace on the grounds that we agreed not to discuss it. Things have been peaceful but not as close...cuz when you can't talk about the big elephant in the room, it's not real. Congrats to you!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Congratulations! So good to hear of relationships that are mending. This gives me hope for my slumbering friends and relatives!

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

So happy for you and thanks for sharing such happy news with us!

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

I'm glad she's back in your life. Sorry she gotv the jab. My oldest did also. I pray for all those that foolishly got it

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

so happy for you. That must feel so good.

Winning….🤗awesome….. same here with my fam……. lights turning on….🐸

How utterly Awesome for You Both 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🥰

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

That is so wonderful, I'm so happy for you, and for her future. Most of my family is still fast asleep. I have made my peace with it, though.