Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Churches claim that their leaders receive revelation from God right?

Well where in the fook was the revelations of the past decades and centuries of corruption, satanism ans pure evil within our very own government?

The silence says everything.

There’s zero revelation. All there is, is the same shit different day: “Be a good person, read the scriptures, say your prayers, be like Jesus...”

We’re now realizing all the important stuff is what they DON’T SAY. The hush-hush stuff. The stuff that might offend others.

Churches are going down and it ain’t gonna be pretty!

Lil Nas X is responding to the controversy over the music video for his new track, ‘Montero (Call Me By Your Name).’ The video, which features the performer giving Satan a lap dance, was slammed by some critics online who thought it was inappropriate for children. But the 21-year-old rapper hit back, saying that his music is never intended for kids. Following the release of his controversial music video, Lil Nas X announced the launch of his collaboration with Brooklyn-based streetwear company, MSCHF. The two teamed up to create the Satan Shoe, which features a drop of real blood, pentagram pendant, and a reference to Luke 10:18, a bible verse about Satan's fall from heaven. Critics expressed their outrage on social media but the musician appears to be unbothered, issuing a faux apology on his YouTube account.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
See my next post for relevance

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MightyGeeks in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mighty Geeks, click on at the bottom under it