#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins ๐Ÿฟ๐ŸŠ

JUST IN: Kevin McCarthy Elected the Republican Nominee for Speaker of the House in 188-31 Vote

Here we goโ€ฆ Kevin McCarthy has been elected the Republican nominee for Speaker of the House on a 188-31 vote by the GOP conference. BREAKING: Kevin McCarthy has been elected the Republican nominee for Speaker of the House on a 188-31 vote by the GOP conference. โ€” Greg Price (@greg_price11) November 15, 2022 Scalise isโ€ฆ

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/11/just-kevin-mccarthy-elected-republican-nominee-speaker-house-188-31-vote

Only people mentioned by @Dollface in this post can reply

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

i just heard rick scott is going to take on mitch..

How do we remove rhinos/traitors ??? How can WE the People when the same BS is happening over and over, 2nd election

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

More of the same...

piece of shit shouldn't even be a hall monitor

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

Gross

But I thought Matt said he had the votes to block him.. ๐Ÿค”

Red Pilled after an Oct 28 event. Christian and imperfect. Still learning, question EVERYTHING. What I know I know always willing to help.

In response Stacee Barton to his Publication

exactly

(1) Show this thread