Sharing the quest for ultimate consciousness ◉ Motivation and inspiration by concept ◉ Fostering awareness

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Sharing the quest for ultimate consciousness ◉ Motivation and inspiration by concept ◉ Fostering awareness

I'll be glad to help you understanding.. Can you be so kind to write your question clearly? I am not so sure I understood what exactly you are looking for.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

I get your point. Hopefully.
It's actually all very simple to understand.
First, having the assistance of a quantum computer, does not preclude the use of strategy. On the contrary, based on quantum data, strategies are adopted and optimized.

Secondly, it should not be forgotten that just as the military has access to quantum systems, so do the cabal operatives have access to the same technology, with the difference that their ego and arrogance does not allow them to make the most out of the available data.

Only people mentioned by @maupedx in this post can reply