So Nancy Drew is reporting Marines driving what looks like prison busses in DC and Joe has taken ill suddenly and cancels G20 meeting abruptly. All on the same day that DJT is giving an announcement. Wow.. and it's only mid day 🙃

Only people mentioned by @ErinLeigh in this post can reply

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

Yep, as usual, nothing to see. Let's see it

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

And Hunter has a black eye 😂

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Perfect.. will add to days events.. also forgot Abbott mobilizing the guard in Texas 🤣

(1) Show this thread

This is very interesting

lol...great gif

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

That is very interesting!😳🔥

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

erin...can you post link for Nancy Drew? thx

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

In response Nada ... to his Publication

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Nada ... to his Publication
(2) Show this thread