#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

I saw a post from@mrdeeds1111 regarding natural healing.

@cusentme posted one word- Glutathione

I thought this might be a good thread for people to post something they have come across that really gave them great benefits.

Mine is the cell salts. After researching these and finding out that people are deficient in certain minerals I decided to try them.

To my amazement NO restless legs!
I seriously thought to myself this is how people sit down on the couch and watch a movie without having to
jiggle their legs all night....lol

I'm NOT a doctor, just something I tried that be

Yes!!! Homeopathic medicine works!! Look into the benefits of colloidal silver too. I've been using all of the above for 10+ years now. It's safe to use it all for children & pets/livestock,as well. God gave us medicine to heal our bodies, Big Pharma doesn't want you to know this because they can't patent it & make billions. I'm so happy to see that people are waking up to this! ❤️

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @christymaecovey in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

In response Christy Covey to her Publication

Been making it myself for over 11 years now

FYI👉🏼MARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT🇺🇲🦅 truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

it's an exciting feeling reading someone else has been making their own too! my mom was led to purchasing hers by our wellness chiropractor in Wichita Falls, TX. WE have both seen so many awesome healing stories from making it for people who believe us. I moved away and purchased my own maker. I use it as my nasal spray. Flush my nasal passage with it. It kept a 15 year old from having surgery on a fractured bone. In 24 days of injury the doctor was surprised his bone was starting to set and heal, he told my friend i dont know what your doing but dont stop. Colloidal Silver is wonderful

Please share how to make it and anyone else with recipes for healing, plesease share.

(2) Show this thread