BREAKING: Joe Biden Abruptly Cancels G20 Meeting Amid Reports of Serious Health Concerns
"They called an early lid. So we will keep you posted"...

...Something is wrong with Biden.
tinyurl.com/yc2kh7uk

Only people mentioned by @Colob123 in this post can reply

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Cob Cob to his Publication

Biden - removed

Harris - not eligible

Pelisi and Hildabeast duke it out... E and W coast mafia bosses...

Now they feel they have the Senate, they will move quickly, before a new Speaker is placed.

This also serves to drown out the Trump, AZ steal, and, the FTX Ukraine debacles.

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

There is a lot wrong with biden, for one he's not real and another is he's nuts.

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication

I hope the real one is truthfully dead.

(1) Show this thread

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

I could see them just taking Bidan out on announcement day...Clog up the News Cycle with another State funeral for 2 weeks bastards

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

This how they gonna play it? On the day Trump has a big announcement...hmmm🧐

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

WOULD LOVE IT ALL TO COME TO A BIG HEAD TONIGHT BUT WE SHALL SEE>

(1) Show this thread

mother, grandmother, animal lover, truthseeker

Is it a coincidence that this happens as Trump is set to make his announcement.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Here Comes Grassley.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Something is wrong with Biden! We can only hope the noose was placed tight enough

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response arba happihr to her Publication

The rope snapped unexpectedly and he landed safely...Just some redness around his neck...He survived but he just can't remember anything lol

(1) Show this thread