Only people mentioned by @AngelMcPatriot in this post can reply

Been awake for 40 yrs. It's about time ALL of this is revealed!! DONALD TRUMP is my president! #FreedomIsntFree #MEGA #MAGA WWG1WGA! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈ

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

After just reading that some "health crisis" is affecting Biden, makes me think an EBS of sorts to announce "the president has died"?! πŸ€”

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

As in Main Stream Media???

Child of God βœ¨β­οΈβ˜€οΈπŸ”₯πŸ‘‘ Staunch β€˜take no prisoners’ Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Defender of the defenseless βš”οΈβš”οΈβš”οΈ

All media outlets? Please share the source of this piece - I would like to share it but have been burned without source.

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Honey Badger1776 to her Publication

It was sent to me this morning by a trusted source, but I apologize that I do not have an official source for you.

FULLY understand your hesitancy to share, but perhaps it could be rewritten for your use minus the "On all Media Outlets"

Then again, praying and believing that Patriots will have all outlets covered!

In response Honey Badger1776 to her Publication

Yea, I am having trouble believing this as well.

(2) Show this thread

all? sounds like an ebs

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

WowπŸ₯³now would be time for an EBS announcement

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

Now we know why Barry and W are having a disinformation campaign as well.

Fantastic!!! I was worried it would only be on his usual channels. This should definitely be a game changer. 6:00 can be dangerous 😊

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

All media?

WOW.

The lefts talking heads, will no doubt have a propaganda fest prior, after, and try to do it during too.

I just watched the J6 press conference - gods, what a pile of lies, from a black guy in a pink tie. Guess noone told him the Dims created the KKK...