Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

God, Family, Country avid reader, lover of red pandas, cats and dachshunds, veteran

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

1111 posted 11 hours ago, lol!!

Always 22

vk im having massive anxiety. im currently listening to worship music and trying to get my mind right for tonight. i dont know what President Trump is going to say but i feel guilty bc sometimes we get so caught up in the politics of things that we forget about the real reason that we fight.....For the children. 😭🙏

@vincentkennedy VK im having massive anxiety. im currently listening to worship music and trying to get my mind right for tonight. i dont know what President Trump is going to say but i feel guilty bc sometimes we get so caught up in the politics of things that we forget about the real reason that we fight.....For the children. 😭🙏

vk im having massive anxiety. im currently listening to worship music and trying to get my mind right for tonight. i dont know what President Trump is going to say but i feel guilty bc sometimes we get so caught up in the politics of things that we forget about the real reason that we fight.....For the children. 😭🙏

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

1111 my time :)

Only followers of this user (@LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Until the Twit Purge of '21 General Flynn was interested in the Messages I was putting out there, In THEIR words "The Time Is Now"

Elevenevel3

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

Major synced up vibes

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

./sync

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

thats a lot of wons

In response Patriot Faith to her Publication

there can never be too many

(1) Show this thread

I trust the plan, some days are a struggle! Excited to be FOLLOWED BY VINCENT KENNEDY! Jesus saved me. In a relationship so not looking!

11:11

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.