Only people mentioned by @TheQuietStorm17 in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

We are living in amazing times. By the grace of God our nation will be restored to its original foundations as He intended it to be. We are blessed to have President Trump and those Patriots who have dedicated themselves to saving our nation from the evil that has sought to destroy us.

Love this as well...💖💓 Words of so much Truth

Only followers of this user (@George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

Yes it definitely does! ❤️my God, my Family, my Country, my President! We The People! God bless us world wide!

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

my fav ❤️

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

His voice calms my nerves!

🔥every time🔥

💯

💯

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

satans time is over. he can hear the Lion of the tribe of Judah running..the roar will be so loud all the demons and the pits of hell wiil tremble. God will clear the nation and nations with the swipe of His hand and it will happen so quickly they won't know what hit them.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Amen! What a Historic Day for this Country! 🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲