Good Morning AU family. love You. keep your Faith no matter what vibe high WE know WE are in control. WE know GOD is with us. and WE have Faith in our President. Love and massive Respect to ALL. Thanful for everyone and everything.

Only people mentioned by @TankPatriot in this post can reply

Remember to look for miracles...

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

"I give Thee thanks for every drop, the bitter and the sweet."

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

This made me smile because when my daughter was very small, maybe 3, that was always her prayer, "Thank you GOD for Everything!" It still makes me smile.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

GM and great to see you Tank! 😀❤️ Love you back my friend. God is with us indeed and we git this! 👍🙏❤️

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

Love you much Tank! ❤️🙏🏻

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

Love you Tank.
high vibe
LOVE

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

God is so good. We are his children, he loves us.❤️

GM Tank, t o n i g h t ... will we get them back?

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Morning Laurel! I hope that today is blessed beyond belief for you! I love you my fren!

(1) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

🙏❤️🙏

In response New Years Day to her Publication

AMEN STANDING WITH GOD THE FATHER JESUS THE SON
OUR LORD AND SAVIOR AND THE HOLY SPIRIT

(1) Show this thread

Have a great day!

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

GM bro, over here too lol💪