Good Morning!

In case you missed it, POTUS RT'd several Q memes last night on TS with the below being the most blatant one...

I think it was his way of reassuring us that no matter what his message is tonight, NCSWIC and stick with him!

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΏπŸŒŽ

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

🍿

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

I haven't been able to log into Truth Social. It keeps saying my password is wrong when it isn't.

Nurse! Grammy! Patriot! :) Spreader of information #WWG1WGA #DigitalSoldier :)

This is my favorite!!!❀️❀️

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

ID TAKE THAT AS A FUCK YES

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

lol...agree :)

(1) Show this thread

Good morning Kim. :)

In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

GM ST! :)

(1) Show this thread

πŸ‡ Follow me on Twitter if your want, I'm more active over there. @losetoshi

Interesting, I posted this earlier before Mr Trump retruthed that.

https://anonup.com/thread/10918927

Patriot | Daughter of the great I AM | Nonconformist | Self-Sovereignty is my jam

What ever the message is I thrust it will be what is needed in order for The Plan to unfold they way it was mapped out. I’m with DJT 100%.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Sue Briggs to her Publication

I stand with the Trump plan!
Thank you for caring Q

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

while i WANT it to be the my fellow americans message, i have a feeling it will be that he and partners are buying CNN..this will be the way to put out truth to the people..puzzled that it will be the biggest day in history..

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

It was glorious to see last night

TODAY.

until that message "my fellow Americans" shows up on Twitter, I won't hold my breath.

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

Been trying not to get my hopes up too much then went to TS this morning to see his retruths after seeing some posted here. I never trust what I see shared about him until I've gone and confirmed his retruth myself. Needless to say after scrolling through the MANY memes he retruthed over the last 10-12 hours... I'm very hopeful now!!

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

im so excited to hear whatever hes got to say tonight... interesting they gave the election to hobbs last night
only thing i know is...he wont be entering the 24 race 😏
party time

Mornin’ Kim πŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

πŸ™βœ¨πŸ•ŠοΈI Believeβ€οΈπŸ˜‡
Lots of sky activity this morning! Complete spray covering too... think I'll stay home today🍿

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Game on.