Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

The world is realizing most the entire crypto market is really just a centralized ponzi scheme house of cards.

Seems like XRP will explode like a rocket by default.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Exactly only crypto worth owning until regulations are in place. i hope people see it buy hold and wait. Life changing technology.

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication

KIN has sec clarity
but they arent allowed to shout it from the rooftop, for some reason

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

In response Exploration Gematria to his Publication

Many many hours of research only one coin i put my hard earned money in that’s xrp. Nothing to do with market cap or speculative all to do with the technology of xrp and the people qualified with many years of experience on finance that Ripple have hired and placed on boards of corporations and in government positions globally. After regulations what will be left maybe 10% will survive the rest will go bankrupt only coins that solve problems will make it. Best of luck to you. God Bless

Only people mentioned by @Gematriaexploration in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Exploration Gematria, click on at the bottom under it