Only people mentioned by @NoComment in this post can reply

God has already won. βœ¨πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response memes matter to her Publication

I just had one of these days, I finally just went to bed, crying and prayed myself to sleep. I woke up feeling so much better, renewed. Some days are a harder than others, so agree totally with this...
fu*k it and chill. Rest and reset. πŸ™πŸΌ

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

well doneπŸ’ŒπŸͺ–purge healthy and calm down, wait on God

(1) Show this thread

EXACTLY!

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

I TRY to start them out great with a daily early mornng walk/run with my dog, barefoot on my grass road, my "church". There, I converse with, worship and thank God. I find if I don't do this daily, I'm out of sorts.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Gunslinger Girl to her Publication

, but see your ways are His ❀️🌠

(1) Show this thread

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

HahaπŸ˜‚

It´s a f......funny message (pardon my french 😁) 🀣🀣🀣

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

metoπŸ˜‚if you ever need to send someone a notice

(1) Show this thread

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

love this…posted last wk

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Not today satan! Today is gonnna be a GREAT day! Praise God!

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

God Wins πŸ’ŒπŸŒ 

(1) Show this thread

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. β€œFaith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

Give it to the Lord.
With Love and Peace.
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE

In response Tierney Pearce to her Publication

yes❀️and work it outπŸͺ–

(1) Show this thread

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

LMAO! I needed that. 🀣β™₯️

In response Modern Missy to her Publication

πŸ˜‚β€οΈ

(1) Show this thread

πŸ˜†

In response Johnny Five to his Publication

πŸ˜‚

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

i would wanna replace "give up" with never give up and fuck back home to chill

(1) Show this thread