#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Not voting in the 2024 Elections.
However I will vote in the 2023's

Only people mentioned by @Kfed71 in this post can reply

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

The second picture is sad. Don’t wanna see that account be gone 2023. Even this one is very thought-provoking. Why is he leaving around the time JFK is supposedly coming back? Don’t know.lol

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

In response Miss. Messina to her Publication

It is thought provoking. I’ve often wondered if it’s because we ARE talking with JFK Jr and if and when he does come ‘out’ he needs to remove himself from this intimate conversation with us.
At that point his mission will be complete. I hope in the end we will know for certain and be able to say a proper thank you and God Speed to our cryptic helper and cheer leader.

(1) Show this thread

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

That post really stirred up Twitter. 😁👍 IT WAS GREAT!

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

first half says "if", second half sounds "is".

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🤔 Me after 90% of VK's posts...

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

lol Same here the cryptility of his posts are thought provoking

(1) Show this thread