Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Never believe anything more than 98%. It leaves 1% for new information to change your mind, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Not until the 2020 election gets straightened out.

Follower of Jesus/ Husband / Father ...all of which I am undeserving but Most appreciative

I’m diggin it.

After Gesara announcement. 120 days until a new election.

Louisiana wife, mom, grandma, and Anon fren & an American Patriot! Willing to do my part to redpill all that I can! On twitter @julierhcreed

In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

I can't hardly wait, I need that flag!

Louisiana wife, mom, grandma, and Anon fren & an American Patriot! Willing to do my part to redpill all that I can! On twitter @julierhcreed

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

I want the hat, tshirt, bumper sticker and friggin FLAG!!! WooHoo!

(2) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
(3) Show this thread

Child of God ✨⭐️☀️🔥👑 Staunch ‘take no prisoners’ Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Defender of the defenseless ⚔️⚔️⚔️

We’re just not in the mood.

Questions like Directions to the Truth

WTH… Really? I’m SO tired Ya’all

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

In response YerMotherShip 1776 to her Publication

We are all exhausted! But this is a war between Good and those Evil fooks. Don't give up now!!! 🇺🇲🔥🇺🇲

(1) Show this thread