Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

β€œOut There”? Wonder where he is? πŸ€”

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

If a certain branch of the Military is tracking every single thing in real time, when will they drop the truth about these stolen elections? Enough of silencing our voices.

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Good Q! AZ Patriots and others won’t be standing down much longer..

(1) Show this thread

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

no surprise there, unfortunately.

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

Well if they don't act on this and all the others that just happened, there isn't any hope left.

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

It has to be this way so it all of the election steal can be exposed.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

wonder if this will bring people to the precipice or will it take more?

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

I feel like I am just one big raw nerve now.

Has Lake conceded yet?

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

I highly doubt Kari Lake ever concedes to a stolen and rigged election!

https://twitter.com/KariLake/status/1592358184207151106?s=20

(1) Show this thread

Father, Outdoorsman, Handyman, Patriot, God Loving defender of Freedom and God given rights. We must stand Together, or fall under Tyranny

Dear President Trump, For the love of God, will you just show us the evidence of FRAUD we know space force has, we are reaching the end of our patience with this movie, DO IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!