my niece was adopted from china and has a disease called thalassemia, my brother just told me the other day starting in may she will undergo gene therapy. She requires 18 blood transfusions a year, She is seven. the blood transfusions are filling her body with iron and her organs are shutting down, the only way forward is a new gene therapy treatment or a bone marrow transplant. The gene therapy has a lower risk of being fatal but requires an intense chemo therapy. Please keep my brothers family in your prayers moving forward.

Only people mentioned by @stashQuatch in this post can reply

The TRUTH shall set US free. We are all children of God Almighty (even those who are still asleep). Where We Go One We Go All

In response Stashler sQuatch to his Publication

Prayers for your neice that she makes a full and speedy recovery. Also prayers for yourself and your brother in this difficult time
God bless patriot

Prayers for this innocent child to be healed and her suffering banished. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine.

🙏💓

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

its genetic traits r related to regions of heavy malaria , usually sealevel with lots of mosquitos.. HCQ... is some how a profilactic... sea level home & chelation.. & hcq maybe

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 Dear Heavenly Father, please place a hedge of protection around Stashler's precious 7 year old niece. Cleanse her body of all toxins and heal her body. Allow her to grow up strong and healthy free from worry. In Your, precious and mighty Son, Jesus Christ's name I pray.

This song is my sincere prayer for your niece. "In Jesus Name"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TU5RMr2Zff8&t=483s ♥️
God bless!

In Jesus Name (God of Possible) by Katy Nichole 1 Hour Lyrics - YouTube

by our friend Landon's Lyric Videos songs on their channel every tuesday! https://www.youtube.com/c/LANDONSLYRICVIDEOS

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

🙏🙏🙏

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

🙏❤️

🙏🙏🙏

Prayers for your niece Stashler 🙏🙏🙏 May God protect and heal her 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

#WWG1WGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #SAVEOURCHILDREN

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Wiill do ❤️

Bless and heal this child of God 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

prayers

God✝️ Family is everything 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA🇺🇸

🙏

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Lord please heal this child...She is young and innocent... please turn her illness to health so that she does not have childhood memories of hospitals and Dr’s but that of friends , family and fun.In Jesus name amen..🙏🏻🕊

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

praying for your precious niece!#prayerteam

Married, Retired, Christian Patriot fighting to save our country for my dear grandchildren

praying for healing for this precious little girl and strength for her parents as they go through this process. she is blessed to have them as her parents

🙏❤️

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Children are resilient.
May God in His Goodness and Mercy give you and your family comfort and peace and give your niece, wise and knowledgeable doctors to treat and heal her completely. In Jesus Holy Name.
🙏❤️🕊️

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

💚🌟💚

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Prayers for the little one. I'm praying med beds are released very soon.🙏❤️🙏

Prayers for your sweet little niece and to those involved in healing her🙏❤️

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

🙏🙏🙏

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

🙏🙏🙏

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Prayers for your niece! 🙏🙏🙏

"Do not worry if all the candles in the world flicker and die. We have the spark that starts the fire."

Prayers sent for a miraculous healing using our power of authority & in Gods grace. Amen.

🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏