Only people mentioned by @BigDaddysLightWarrior in this post can reply

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

YUGE!!!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

looks like and old friend doesnt it πŸ™πŸ½πŸ‘ŠπŸΎ

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Hold on, I’m coming.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Trump posted so many today.

LET’S FINISH THIS!

This is a good one 45 RT’d also. 17 baby!

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

πŸ’₯πŸ™β£οΈπŸ™πŸ’₯

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Can't talk about Time without this oneπŸ˜ŠπŸ’–

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

I always have to watch this multiple, multiple times, because it is just so freakin’ cool! 😎

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

@Time4U2Know is an eagleπŸ’– I knew he was about love, light and freedomπŸ’– I miss Time, he has the best feels.

Patriot Pup🐢helping my Patriot Peeps πŸ‘©πŸΌπŸ‘¨πŸΌfight for our Constitutional Republic πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’™

πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ’›πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™πŸ»And we are ready!!πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’›πŸΈ

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Everything fascinates me. Everything.

Woop woop!

And I said, β€œHere am I. Send me!" πŸ•Š

These were together on my TL! πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ€

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins πŸ’«πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™ πŸ•ŠοΈβœ¨ πŸ’– πŸ’« βš”οΈTelegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

πŸ™Œβ€οΈπŸ™Œ

(1) Show this thread