In the 6-Day War, June 1967
[50 years after The Balfour Declaration
& in the Jewish religion
the 50th year is the Jubilee Year]
the Jews got back Jerusalem..
Israel was a construct of bankers
specifically the Rothschild family..
Is there some type of religious history there
where blood sacrifices are still being practiced?..
If [the Rothschilds] are the ones doing that
& yet they also supported the building out of Israel
is the current Israel representative of what God intended
or somebody else’s intent..
with a magic brand
to fool people in going along with it?
Is what’s going on in Israel of God in Heaven?
There's a fight.
Which God
is going to have his real children occupying the land?

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Whenever I read gruesome cannibalism accounts like this, I think of a short story that was part of the 11th. grade Literature curriculum that I taught, "A Modest Proposal" by Jonathan Swift. At the time, it was taught as a satire and everyone had a good laugh...how absurd. But knowing what I know now, I'm not so sure it wasn't one of those sick, in-your-face expose`s that those evil creators are so eager to do.

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

I'm absolutely certain
given what we now know about the deep state cannibalism
& the Rockefeller constructed education
that EVERYTHING we were forced into "learning"
was ALL THEIR PROPAGANDA
& they were laughing at us ALL THE TIME
for being so stupid as to not see their evil!!

Well we see it & them now—clear as day
& KNOW they are DEFEATED forevermore 🙏⚔️🕊️

#GodWins
#TyQTeam

When you know, you know & family who fight together, stay together! #TruePatriot #PresidentTrumpIsMyPresident #DivineWisdom #GodWins

Also, Gardiner Harris who is/was Times WH Correspondent reporter, his father was T. George Harris who was married to Ann Roberts, Nelson Rockefeller's daughter. After the divorce, he and his brothers remained "family" to the Rockefellers.

T. George Harris was an editor at Time back when. He began the magazine Spirituality or something like that but it's now called American Health.

Research Amos Harris in St. Louis, MO.

In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication

Let's see -
the Rockefellers destroyed

ENERGY
totally made up the name "fossil fuels"

MEDICINE
took away naturally healing herbs & healers
got rid of Hemp

EDUCATION
turned America into a nation of stupid

FINANCES
One of the owners of the Federal Reserve
Internal Revenue Service
& Chase Manhattan Bank,
bloodline bankers on par with the Rothschilds
print money whenever they feel like it
& steal googolplexes of wealth from Humanity

POLITICS
placed their minions & relatives
in EVERY country's governments

PEACE
Fund both sides of every war

CHILDREN
they're satanists......

No matter how you look at the Rockefeller family
they're a plague upon CREATION
& thank God they'll all be totally wiped off Earth
& the Solar System sooner than later.

But the Rockefellers & Rothschilds are minions themselves
they are not the most powerful bloodlines
only the most well-known 💥

When you know, you know & family who fight together, stay together! #TruePatriot #PresidentTrumpIsMyPresident #DivineWisdom #GodWins

I've been tracking all ground-floor#COREHUB activities (partnerships, LLC's, corporations, etc. from the time they burst onto the "internet" scene in early 2000's. They were the first in every lane of digital processing of all info transferred from paper to computer to public.

THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS of accounts that a handful of people at the time turned into hundreds of associations.

In the 90's, I typed the words that came from Obama's mouth...just because I left in '98 doesn't mean I don't remember the red☎️ line to the Clinton WH, all the Governors, Senators and Congressman, along with all local politicians calling and meeting in that conference room CONSTANTLY...and, when you do all the typing, hello, you know their footprints, their Patterns. I followed their patterns and they never changed. I began hollering out#Ukraine#Belarus in 2018. St. Louis is the $$ Gateway.

FASCINATING, MBJ!!!
Literally a [seeming] handful of demons
CONTROL THE WHOLE MONOPOLY.
Lord.
This must never ever ever ever happen again.
EVER EVER EVER!!!

[God/Source is not off the hook for this, imo 💪🤩]

If people do not know the power people and who they really are, not taught how to pay attention to their patterns, as they do have patterns, and connect the dots, associates and digital footprint. The digital "uploads" were taken from the "imprint" from of their own printing presses, their man-made "footprint", legacy I guess you'd call it. They can try to burn all the written words sealed on paper, or you can just hit "delete"...they built each other up "LinkedIn" with words - all on the gray-lines too so why would they not try to erase ALL THEIR FOOTPRINTS they THEMSELVES left in their accolades in their own battle in their Real Game of Thrones?

Nothing new under the sun is for (((them))) - they're only allowed to use the same pattern so they've learned to disguise these Patterns as current actions & events on their "Wheel of Fortune".

Amos did become Gatekeeper in 2004/05 starting off "DOWNTOWN NOW!" a movement calling all to the Lofting (Lofts/Housing) Cities. Long term plan

Only people mentioned by @ResidentialAnon in this post can reply

When I heard that name#SamBankerFried - I knew I knew that name. So through the memory banks of my brain, I'm going through my Rolodex of Names. Real Estate or Banking, he had to come from one and his family had to have very strong hands in the banking "sector" so I knew I could associate him and his family to my ex-boss, yet again.

How do you think I found the "Dead/Not Dead" grandmother? First, you always go to "the Temple" notes of "blessings" being sent in or out which they post not only on their websites, but also in print. They don't fear actions of recourse because they knew, in their minds, they would never lose nor be exposed, by being DEPOSED! They don't lie in their own communications to show "accolades" within the Jewish world.

John Kerry - families are tight. His son I'm sure, is friends with Fried, and Hunter as most likely, they all have grown up together.

The "other friends" work in Legal field to cover up "other friends" deals. Patterns over & over. Lear