Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

The world is realizing most the entire crypto market is really just a centralized ponzi scheme house of cards.

Seems like XRP will explode like a rocket by default.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I currently have 50% BTC and 50% XRP. Would you go 100% XRP? Just curious what you would do, not looking for financial advice

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Tartarian Barbarian to her Publication

Definitely dump the BTC. It's old tech and will be like napster compared to Spotify. XRP will be backed by gold and become the international standard for currency transfers. I first heard about XRP a few years ago and bought a few thousand before it was banned from most exchanges. I can still buy more but what I have should make me wealthy enough when it reaches its true value. Anywhere from $1K to $10K. Some say more, but I'm thinking conservatively.

Thanks for the response! I always felt like BTC was contrary to the world system and was thus appealing to me. I guess that is an idealistic standpoint but unfortunately the financial system is just that, a system. It seems like there is overwhelming evidence that XRP will be tied into this new system, but I like the idea of BTC being deflationary currency.

In response David Treciak to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Juno in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tartarian Barbarian, click on at the bottom under it