Feels like we’ve been here before.
Maybe it’ll stick this time.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

You cheat
You lose
Period

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Well, there has to be some reason why President Trump waited to make his special announcement on the 245th anniversary of the adoption of the ORIGINAL 1776 Constitution of the United States of America on NOVEMBER 15, 1777.

There are no coincidences.

Hopefully it’s more than a plug for Truth Social (I’m KIDDING, I’m kidding 😛🤣) - it’s got to be something big.

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

😊👏🏻

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA! Still hoping it's somewhere good...

Fraud vitiates all?

"As more details of this unprecedented vote fraud and election theft are brought to light, the Trump-Pence ticket appears to have won by a landslide...President Trump is, therefore, the victor of the 2020 POTUS election by default…by law…and according to the U.S. Constitution."

https://auditthevotetexas.com/2021/07/18/be-very-clear-with-the-2020-election-fraud-vitiates-everything/

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

💖 We the people need to claim our own sovereignty. No need for left, right, or in between. It is a long journey. Keep positive. God gave his son for us.

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

💖 We the people need to claim our own sovereignty. No need for left, right, or in between. It is a long journey. Keep positive. God gave his son for us.

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

Doubt it.

😏🤷🏻‍♀️

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Loading up on perishable food items for the Zillionth time.🐸

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

timeline manipulation is real

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Fraud ends where fraud begins... ⚫

It goes back a long, long way... Buckle up People, you ain't seen nothing yet.

Can anyone give me an example of even 1 person that has been held accountable for anything in these last 4 years? 1 notable person.

Q55 Look to Twitter: Exactly this: "MY FELLOW AMERICANS, the Storm is upon us......." God bless.

In response Irish Scot to her Publication

There is... um... wait... um... what about... um... . Never mind. 🙂

In response Irish Scot to her Publication

Im not expecting much from tomorrows announcement. I am tired of words and want action. Period

(2) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Yes please..! 🙏🏻

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

Yep, still waiting...🤔😥😴