#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Trump becomes Speaker > Clears up 2020 elections> Becomes interim President> New Real Elections> How's that sound?

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Not sure how long people feel they can keep going without an intervention, all elections won were stolen with mail-ins. Trump being speaker without a senate to fix what House sends is waste of time. I've been following 45 since elevator ride and 17 since 1st post and I see no other option but military announcing there was election interference and races were stolen and removing the perpetrators and fake news. Military is only way. Too many traitors and rats. I am not hopeless but civil war will come if nothing changes or it gets worse, which it will.If they arrest Trump this week all hell may break lose.

My hope was lost this week. Military is the only way?? Where TF are they??

In response Marc Lawson to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IrishScot in this post can reply

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

In response Irish Scot to her Publication

I have to say, with heavy heart, that I'm feeling pretty low about things. We're so tired of being strung along without many public arrests and exposures. Why are we still in stealth mode? Is Jarred Kushner the traitor close to DJT - that's a little TOO close for my comfort - unless he, too is a clone. What a heartbreak for Ivanka and children - I must say I have no clue what "military intelligence" is doing or not doing. If Gen Flynn is shady than so many of us are going to be really lost. Let's hope we see something affirmative this week!

In response Angel Doc to her Publication

I don't know that I even buy the whole clone thing. I do believe there are probably some disgusting experiments being performed in dark places. As for General Flynn, I have no reason not to trust him. I can not imagine Jared Kushner being a bad seed. I feel like Trump and Ivanka would not have allowed that to penetrate their family. I'll admit, I know nothing about him. But yes, to your original thought, something needs to happen publicly. I know there are die hard believers that have never waivered in their conviction, but I live in an extremely liberal town and it has been a real struggle feeling like the people around me are completely asleep. We need a mass awakening, not hope lost from those who have spent much of their lives over the last 4 years in particular devoted to "the plan".

(1) Show this thread
In response Irish Scot to her Publication

See rule#1.

In response Terry Andrews to his Publication

Yup that's how I feel. I didn't just sit back however. I tried to wake as many people up as I could and still function like a normal human being. I did my duty and voted. I can't take down any corruption. I don't have the power to do that. So what's left?? Just have to live my life and deal with the bullshit as best as I can.

(1) Show this thread