Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

We have watched this video over and over again tonight. We are a family experienced in aircraft and flight. Pilot error is always up front as cause. But… this looks like a direct hit on purpose?? Your thoughts…

🙏🏻 Prayers for the families. 🥲

*B- SEVENTEEN*

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

chances are very slim that it was not an accident

tho many pilots have konked out midair b/c of the vax
(germany has a new law about not letting vaxxed drive cars)

anyone know who was onboard the targeted plane?
Q drop re: 7/10 plane accidents are hits

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response yo. lisa to her Publication

Not yet released. The comment about the blind spot issue holds heavy weight. I question the fact that as the pilot saw the B-17 while flying aft of it, why the sudden left bank maneuver unless he truly wasn't paying attention? Or he had an engine mishap and lost control before striking the B-17. In the video the first small plane had already passed the B-17 at safe distance before it even crossed over the shopping center parking lot. We have to wait and see what the NTSB says.

Overall, the loss saddens me. I was present at an air show in England in 1982 at RAF Mildenhall and watched a T-38 come out of a loop and straight dive into the ground 100 yards from an explosives hard stand where we had a C-141 parked. That would have been a major disaster on the ground with many, many hurt or killed and while in the tower watching that plane and knowing he wasn't able to pull up was very sickening. I kept saying "PULL UP!" getting the attention of others.

It's beautiful fun - flying is

.... and this shouldn't deter anyone from learning. Mishaps occur.

i dated someone who had a plane and did aerobatics,
looks like a lot of fun. had thoughts about taking flying
lessons when i worked at nasa long ago

the mil jets are sooo awesome sexy! lol

YES THEY ARE! I'm a TomCat Girl. ❤🤣👍

In response yo. lisa to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MamaT in this post can reply

😍🤩😍