There are literally 100's of ppl in the Clinton trail of tears.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

- I LOVE: God,πŸ‡«πŸ‡· πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ & americans (especialy since Trump), Freedom - I HATE: censorship & lies, so MSM & NWO πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Ί

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

When I think of all the crimes committed by the Clintons (and by so many others like Obama, Posdesta, the Biden ...) and how evil these people are, I find it hard to imagine how Satan himself- even maybe even worse than them ... And I really don't want to cross his path one day ... These people are the best way to make people want to come closer to God !

Scientist, Botanist, Doctor, Devil Hunter, Expert Woodman,

Clinton = Russell
Russell = Jehova Witness
Russell = Pennsylvania
Russell = Watchtower Society
Russell = Skull and Bones
Pennsylvania = Commonwealth

Positive Vibes power the Universe/Love is the way#Good vs Evil#Maga #WWG1WGA #Trump Best POTUS Ever#with Trump All the way

In response Donald T Longshanks to his Publication

ooh, so I have a friend looking into JW/Watchtower as being deepstate, can you explain this a little more ~ we are trying to connect it all and your post is intriquing for sure

(1) Show this thread

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

πŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ watching both their tribunals. 🀣

Vigilance Patriots W 🐸 G1 🐸 GA https://rumble.user/megaMAGAmoveman.com πŸŒ‘πŸ’’πŸ‘ΏπŸ’₯πŸ’ͺπŸ˜—β˜€οΈ

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

It is a very long damning list!
Thanks

President Donald J. Trump Is Our Commander In Chief. U.S. Army Vietnam Era Veteran 6/72 -7/79 Ex Lead Guitarist

(2) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication

UNFORTUNATELY NANA IS AFRAID SHE ACTUALLY DIED ON HER OWN BEFORE SHE COULD BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE.
Nana thinks she actually died after the 9/11 speech.

(1) Show this thread