A lot of people getting restless. I actually feel better after this week’s election shit show, the FTX fallout, Trump/Desantis feud, RINO’s exposing themselves, etc

I expected a corrupt election steal, but we got so much more. Should be an interesting week.

Only people mentioned by @Nada in this post can reply

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I have huge Patriot friends tossing in tbe towel of hope. I keep reminding them that Trump hasn't lied to them yet and TBIYTC👊🇺🇸

anon | gen 𝕏 guy | conspiracy realist

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

precipice vibes Benna…that’s what we need 👊👊

(1) Show this thread

Lets see how blatant they become…. imo they steal the house now and arizona…..
That would be quite the show next week.
Trumps announcement….🙏

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

Q told us we're watching a movie so I don't take anything seriously right now anyway. Trump goes around saying people are right out of 'central casting' all the time, so he's obviously letting us know that there are a lot of actors putting on a show for us. But we should all know that the guilty ones have been arrested and replaced by now, like Nancy Pelosi and Adam Schiff. So what we have is actors pretending to be Democrats and doing what Democrats always do. In the meantime the military is in control and the bankrupt US Corporation is being replaced by the Constitutional Republic that it replaced in 1871. It takes time, but it should be almost ready to flip the switch.
https://youtu.be/lVsMUpPgdT0

UNITED STATES is a Corporation - There are Two Constitutions - Sovereignty - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50cB5yhKR98 Part Two Please Rate Comment and SUBSCRIBE!╔═╦╗╔╦╗╔═╦═╦╦╦╦╗╔═╗ ║╚╣║║║╚╣╚╣╔╣╔╣║╚╣═╣ ╠╗║╚╝║║╠╗║╚╣║║║║║═╣ ╚═╩══╩═╩═╩═...

In response David Treciak to his Publication

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

In response David Treciak to his Publication

(2) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

I hope so. I'm sure I'm not the the only one feeling beaten to a pulp by both sides.

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

have faith PeQQy 🥊

(1) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

don't about tuesdays announcement.