#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Trump becomes Speaker > Clears up 2020 elections> Becomes interim President> New Real Elections> How's that sound?

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

The hatred of President Trump by family members and friends, is so extreme, it still shocks me. Even my Republican family members think he was a rabble rouser and never wanted to hear the possible reasons he was so outwardly egotistical, loud, obnoxious, and mean. They will not be happy with him coming back in any form.

I trust that there is a reason he acts the way he does(Sun Tsu and all), but you would never catch me at a rally for him. I have trouble listening to his rallies, and only do because of hope that there will be a hint or two of what is to come.

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

really? i couldn’t disagree more!

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response KPatriot 21- to his Publication

You are disagreeing that there are a large number of people who find President Trump a horrible person, including many family members of mine? YOU know my life better than me? You must be a troll. Get an avatar, you'll be a bit more believable.

You are coming on a little strong dontcha think? lol. Carry on, “Peaceful Warrior”.

I sense who you are. Why is it always antagonistic? Is that your role? No need to answer.

Only people mentioned by @peacefulwarrior in this post can reply

thou doth protest too much…geez buddy, take a break.

Why does everyone always think I'm a dude???

(1) Show this thread