#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Trump becomes Speaker > Clears up 2020 elections> Becomes interim President> New Real Elections> How's that sound?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

that sounds impossible actually. what happened with the red wave?

Learning the "old ways." Healthy diet, *good* Rediscovering my connection to God and all that is good.

In response ZlatkQ Dimi to his Publication

There was never going to be a red wave, in 2020 or this year. Nothing had been really changed election wise. Florida being the exception.

Fix the elections and you'll find out what the majority of this country really is.

In response MTB Mike to his Publication

how do you fix it? i am bot seeing the light right now.

Learning the "old ways." Healthy diet, *good* Rediscovering my connection to God and all that is good.

You have to clean house and start new. However that gets done is above my pay grade.

You cant continue on the same path this place has been going for decades now. The system feeds and perpetuates itself, with our tax dollars.

you can not be speaker when you cant win the rigged election

IF they are in control as has been claimed numerous times, and IF we're "watching a movie" how many do they have by the shorthairs and under control?

TBH I've grown tired. it's the same stuff we've been seeing for years. Are they waiting on more to wake up? At what point do you just say eff it and leave those who refuse behind? Maybe they catch up maybe they don't.

Yes i agree, you can't be speaker in a corrupt/rigged system.

Only people mentioned by @MTBpatriotM in this post can reply

Yes i am also tired of this. The system is so corrupt that i have no hope that something will change in the coming years. You see the last VK comment !? They will take the house also 🥳. i feel that people must be pissed but arent we pissed enough?

I think there are more who are pissed than we know of, the gravity of what the country ACTUALLY thinks is being suppressed by the slow walking rigged election weeks, fake polls, fake patriots sent to distract, disrupt etc, and the garbage media. If that wasn't the case you would have that.

Personal opinion, Id say 65-75% of the US is fed up with the fed.

(1) Show this thread