I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

I keep contradicting myself regarding the mid-terms - my apologies.

REMEMBER:

1. Washington DC is no more. This means: No more House of Congress. No more Senate;

2. My heart tells me that the SCOTUS may have ruled on the 2020 election - & OVERTURNED IT;

3. I believe some form of devolution occurred in November 2020 - the Military is in control;

4. The 2020 election was a sting;

5. The Biden “presidency” is fraudulent; fraud vitiates everything;

6. The mid-terms are invalid & the results are irrelevant; it was part 2 of the sting.

I cannot prove but believe that Donald Trump’s announcement on November 15, 2022 (245 years after the adoption of the ORIGINAL Constitution of the USA on November 15, 1777) has to have something to do with all of the above.

HE CANNOT DECLARE THAT HE IS RUNNING IN 2024 - HE WOULD BE LEGITIMIZING THE BIDEN RESIDENCY. The fraud vitiates (obliterates / abolishes / nullifies) everything that occurred from 1789 onward (formation of

👀Can follow you Jason but again it will seem strange in that he is not the official president. They will think he has lost his mind and gone all in narcissistic. I can't imagine how this meeting he's holding would go. Ahh don't know what to expect anyone think he will ask to be arrested, well now we see or nothing but maybe he bought a new golf club,,, laughs,,😂

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @maria07 in this post can reply

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Maria. Liv. to her Publication

If the Military is in control - and I believe it is - Donald Trump is NOT the President, but he IS the Commander in Chief. Under martial law he absolutely would have authority to make whatever announcement that is appropriate.

If the 2020 election was declared fraudulent by the SCOTUS, and there was evidence that the 2016 and prior elections were also fraudulent - all presidencies going back to 1789 - the fraudulent incorporation of the US Inc under the British crown (yes, you’ve all been British subjects since 1789) - are NULL AND VOID, include Donald Trump’s presidency as#45.

Rumours are (and there is some scant evidence of this) that, in March 2020, the Military inaugurated Donald Trump as the 19th (NINETEENTH) POTUS under the ORIGINAL Constitution, adopted on Nov. 15, 1777. The date of Trump’s announcement from Mar-a-Lago is Nov. 15, 2022 - the 245th anniversary of the adoption of the original Constitution. He would be in his FIRST term.

👀Yes, I know that, but the problem is, How can he suddenly declare this in front of TV without a previous event that would make him suddenly have to step forward. That's what I'm wracking my brain with. We know what's going on, but many are totally blank, sad as it is - Well, I have to stop thinking and wait. If nothing decisive happens, I'll dig a hole in the garden and jump in. Ha ha because people think we're insane more than ever.🤪😬

November 15, 2022, The 245th anniversary of the adoption of our original constitution. What happened on Sept. 1, 2022. The Denver Broncos gave Russell Wilson a 5yr 245 million dollar contract extension, before he played one regular season game. PRESIDENT BIDEN GAVE A PRIME TIME ADDRESS IN FRONT OF PHILADELPHIA INDEPENDENCE HALL. He warned of threats to democracy from MAGA republican extremism. 'A BATTLE FOR THE SOUL OF THE NATION'. Can't wait to hear from our COMMANDER IN CHIEF.

(2) Show this thread