I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

I keep contradicting myself regarding the mid-terms - my apologies.

REMEMBER:

1. Washington DC is no more. This means: No more House of Congress. No more Senate;

2. My heart tells me that the SCOTUS may have ruled on the 2020 election - & OVERTURNED IT;

3. I believe some form of devolution occurred in November 2020 - the Military is in control;

4. The 2020 election was a sting;

5. The Biden “presidency” is fraudulent; fraud vitiates everything;

6. The mid-terms are invalid & the results are irrelevant; it was part 2 of the sting.

I cannot prove but believe that Donald Trump’s announcement on November 15, 2022 (245 years after the adoption of the ORIGINAL Constitution of the USA on November 15, 1777) has to have something to do with all of the above.

HE CANNOT DECLARE THAT HE IS RUNNING IN 2024 - HE WOULD BE LEGITIMIZING THE BIDEN RESIDENCY. The fraud vitiates (obliterates / abolishes / nullifies) everything that occurred from 1789 onward (formation of

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

I hope you're right

For the sake of this world & its people, something HAS to give

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

I don’t have a bad gut feeling at all.

Bottom line -Washington DC truly is finished. There’s enough evidence of that from truthers like Nancy Drew. If that’s true, there’s a good chance everything else is.

One thing is certain - we have to show that we give a damn. Brazil has shown the example.

Will Americans stand up? If they don’t, there’s no telling if humanity will have another chance to do this (we’ve been here before - many, many times).

Will Americans stand up?!?!

We were given a Republic....If we can keep it.

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Denali1620 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Denali 1620, click on at the bottom under it